SteadyBlogging on Twitter (SteadyTweets?)

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Graffiti: Urban scrawl of artistic freedom?


That's the title of this panel discussion at the Commonwealth Club that I'm heading downtown to catch in a few minutes here. Should be interesting, esp since one of the panelists is Apex, a local writer whose work I've seen, both on Flickr and in person. Here's a photo of one his works that I took:



20th @ Bryant - 14 July '05

That reads "dream" BTW--a dedication to Mike Dream, as I learned on Flickr from otherthings (click on the photo above). Which is another reason this event should be interesting: I may meet otherthings, the creator of Graffiti Archaeology and a prolific contributor to Flickr. See, for example, his collection of Apex-tagged photos on Flickr.

No comments: