SteadyBlogging on Twitter (SteadyTweets?)

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Last.fm

Much more on Last.fm later. For now, I wanted to see if the code they provide works: click on the following button to listen to a radio stream based on my last.fm profile:



Currently playing: "Chapter 13 (Rich Man vs. Poor Man)", one of my favorite tracks off of Resurrection. Before that: a 13-minute track off of Danny Hathaway Live, a J-Live track, a Biz Markie track, a track off of Kind of Blue....Hell, you can see for yourself what's being played on my last.fm page. Although the tracklisting there is an interleaving of the radio stream tracks I'm listening to right now with tracks being played through iTunes running on our computer at home. After dowloading the iTunes AudioScrobbler plugin yesterday, I've left Party Shuffle going so as to add more tracks to my profile.

No comments: