SteadyBlogging on Twitter (SteadyTweets?)

Monday, October 29, 2007

NYC photos


dumbo - action shot
Originally uploaded by shooGu
I've taken relatively few photos this spring/summer/fall in NYC--and from a quick look at my iPhoto library, none in the last couple months.

And of those few photos, only a couple have been graffiti shots--something I was doing more of in SF, and something that connected me to the surrounding environment of the city, I found.

Here is one of the few--an action shot, no less, taken in Dumbo in early August, as we were walking down from the F stop to the Empire-Fulton park down by the river, for that Zune live @ the bbq show.

There are some photos from that show in my flickr photostream--make your way to the 'Living for the City' set, which is where I'll continue to post what NYC shots I do take. I'll have to pick up the pace there..

No comments: