SteadyBlogging on Twitter (SteadyTweets?)

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Making the connection on flickr

Last weekend I finally d/l'ed our photos from our trip to MN, and added keyword in iPhoto. I tried to upload them to flickr, but the wireless connection at the apartment we're staying at is unreliable. Only one photo made it up so far.

Then a funny thing happened. I'd added "bloomingtoncentralstation" as a tag to that photo, and just for fun looked to see if anyone else had photos with that tag, by going here.

And indeed there were 5 other photos, all taken by the same person, agc. And one of those photos was from the roof across to the cranes. I took a similar shot when Mark took us up to the roof, so I added a comment to that effect. Agc replied with a comment on one of our Istanbul photos.

Flickr is crazy.

Now I've got to figure out how to start geotagging my photos...

No comments: